X-Shorts : Wolverine X-Shorts : Wolverine

Very short, but really well animated and pretty cool. Really hope you keep the series going.

Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 3 (VGDC)

Yes!!! I am so happy I found this! I remembered it from years ago!!! Ahh so many memories hahaha

CopsOnFireWithErections CopsOnFireWithErections

It was so beautiful.
So many amazing quotes.
"This corpse isnt gonna fuck itself!"

Furby Murder Mansion Furby Murder Mansion

AMAZING!!! there need to be more stop-animation movies like this one.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Sad

This is surprisingly depressing!!! It may be about shapes, but it really hits home!!! Amazingly relatable. A paradigm of the asymmetry of relationships.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Big Slice of Sick-arooni!!!

Granted the human characters are no marvel... but dude, you have MAJOR directorial talent!!! the shots, the battle planning, the way you used angles and camera shakes... WAAAAY better than ANYTHING seen in the pokemon anime, even better than most DBZ fights. Major kudos my friend! you ROCK.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Awwww

This video has made me so happy :')

The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

Awesome!

Hahaha I loved it! it really threw me back to the Thundercats/Silverhawks years with a touch of Mazinger and Power Rangers!

Basically captures all my favorite childhood shows and puts them in a blender! AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

Great Collab!

Not enough marvel flashes out there, this is great!
Dr. Mario's where brilliant!
Keirupted's made me laugh out loud! when Spiderman hits that table I died.

What was the deal with the Baron Zemo one tho? It's like 5 minutes long of him poorley animatedly running shooting lasers

Finally, how come the Psylocke video doesnt have a scene selection character?

You Cried Me You Cried Me

I love Bear god!

Great animation! very fluid! great colors, hilarious movements, incredibly creative, really original, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE when the skeleton and yellow woman advance moving their heads at the fast food joint!
It's the little thins!

Oh, and the good kitty ghost and bear god made my day!

Thank you!