Dash'n Knights Dash'n Knights

Good game, original gameplay and nice visuals. However, the main problem is the camera. It is really awkward, and hard to control. if the arrows controlled the camera the game would be perfect. It is really annoying to have to go around with the mouse, and then back. Also, clicking on characters should go to them, that would be a huge time saver. When the mouse its outside the game, the camera drifts to the top left angle which is again a huge pain.
When clicking on a character to check on their health you have to be super quick before the next move or wait for yours otherwise you are gonna miss it, and with the camera in the game makes a dastardly combination. It just makes it VERY bothersome. If you click on a character's logo to check their stats, the computer shouldnt automatically leave and go to the one whose turn it is.
Finally... the fact that you dont touch objects but instead their round shadows was very confusing and frustrating at first. Especially the rocks.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

After raping the land and rendering it shallow I get a pat in the back, and realize that I have money that is worthless to me because I have all I needed and wanted.
Pretty accurate rendering of the mineral extraction industry.
The game is lots of fun, perfect length and very straightforward. The electric quotas are nice bonuses but are fairly quickly redundant. Fixing quotas would have been nice.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I got all the medals but the third... how the hell do u beat that bitch Glimmer!?!?!?
Other than that actually a good mind fcku game! You think its an aprils fools joke but the joke is that its actually playable! hahaha Touche!

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

Its a good game. Can get a bit tedious when you reach a high altitude and then fall and have to wait till ur rocket makes it all the way down. wish there was a self-destruct button.
Also... the ads are either messed up or horribly invasive... cause the sound pops up in the middle of the game... HORRIBLY annoying. Please fix that, and if its done on purpose... dont. Just dont.

Pocket Creature Pocket Creature

Very fun game. I like the fact that you don't do anything during the battle, just let it run. Would be nice to have a "skip simulation" button where you just get the results, hahahaha.
The class of Romeo doesn't depend on the grade you get when you beat him, depends on how many battles does it take to get there and beat him.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Buggy

Super fun and cool game... but VERY buggy, especially when it comes to game save. It randomly takes me to the main screen, and my game file is gone. Very annoying >:[

Jetstream Penguin Jetstream Penguin

Fun and therapeutic

Very relaxing and fun!
The music kinda reminds me of Pilot Wings for N64, and the simple gameplay and fast pace make it really cool to unwind! Def. keeping this around to use at the office

Ultimate Chess Ultimate Chess

Yay!

I finally got all 50! It´s a REALLY fun and addicting game!!! it was tough getting all the animations!!!
Congrats on making chess really appealing! I just wish the pieces wouldnt be so damn sassy when u click on them! I wanted to lose on purpose to punish them!

When Penguins Attack - TD When Penguins Attack - TD

Very fun

A very fun game, but it really needs some hot keys!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Wow!

this is incredibly complete, a lot of fun, and full of things to discover... absolute brilliance! ahahahaha

my chatcot didnt work, I'll have to try again later maybe :(